Monday, September 22, 2014

Introduction to CuppaJo

To start off this blog, I would like to first introduce myself and what I do.


 My name is Jo. I am a teenager and will be writing as practice for future occupations. Thanks for finding my blog and, as I am still working out kinks, so be prepared for some weird backgrounds and glitches! 

I'll be writing book reviews every week or so on a book that I read or one that you request in the comments section (don't forget to comment and request!!!). With your help, I'll find old favorites and new novelties to share and provide an opinion on. If you happen to read a book by my recommendation, please tell me what you thought of it. I appreciate the feedback. Advice is always welcomed!

In addition to reviews, you may find a few of my own works woven into the mix, which will always be marked as mine, so if you think kindly of it, let me know!!!!! I'd love to know what the public thinks of my writing. I find that I lean toward poetry and short stories so you won't find anything especially long from me.

For the first few weeks, I will be reviewing some of my favorites, but only until you suggest a few others. Thank you for your support!

Your book aficionado,
Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment